Bumper Backup Alarm Chart
Note: If your vehicle is not on the chart and it has backup sensors just email us at email@example.com and we’ll check it out for you before you order. Some vehicles are not listed on this chart simply because they do not have backup alarm systems.
- OK means the bumper will work without getting detected.
- NO means the sensors will detect it. NT means it has not yet been tested.
- 2014 means the newer Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra pickup trucks will not detect the bumpers – older models will.
- The 2015 and newer Ford F150’s will detect the 424 SP version – older ones will not.
- Backup cameras are not affected on any vehicle… they are not connected to the sensor system.